There is nothing more stressful than getting an audit letter from the IRS, or having the IRS file a lien on you because of the overdue tax liabilities. Community CPA & Associates, Inc. is your best choice for handling, negotiating or resolving any dispute with the IRS.
We will represent you with honor, integrity and diligence because:
1. We have more than 15 years experience working with the IRS and have successfully resolved numerous tax cases. Many IRS auditors know Community CPA & Associates, Inc., and they respect the quality of the work we do for all our clients.
2. We respect the IRS auditors and have good professional working relationships with them. Some of them have even retired from the IRS, but still stay in contact with us.
3. We have been around long enough to be relied upon. You can leave your case with us and we will work on it until it is resolved.
4. We work very hard for taxpayer's rights. You can be assured that we put in time and energy to make sure every penny of legitimate deductions is included.
5. We are available and accessible to you because our office is open 6 days a week.
Click on the links below to see some of the IRS No Change Letters and Court Case we have handled.